Canadian Beer

Billy Bob

Living just over the boarder from Ontario (about 15 minutes from the Peace Bridge) I grew up drinking Canadian Beer as I believe it's the BEST in the world but yesterday my Canadian Friends was.............................................................................

.................................................................................

.................................................................................

................................................................................

................................................................................

MILLER TIME at the Olympics. Ryan Miller is the KING of GOALIES

But my fellow Canadian friends....fear not because that Canadian team is SUPERIOR in every other respect other then goal tending and I would still bet they will come back and win the gold metal.

I'm not sure why anybody underestimated the USA team. Many of them are young and just barely spoiled millionaires.

Burke did the right thing by going with a young team.

I dont think nidermire or pronger should have been on the team,and id make 2 or 3 adjustments with the forwards as well.

there have been a few upsets so far so to be honest i have no idea how this will shake out. i do believe usa,canada and russia will get medals, just not sure what colour they will be.

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

definitely a helluva performance, and the kind of goaltending that could take them to the finals. that said, if brodeur even had a pulse and a few neurons firing last night, millers performance may not have won the game for them. just goes to show how important goaltending is.

there have been a few upsets so far so to be honest i have no idea how this will shake out. i do believe usa,canada and russia will get medals, just not sure what colour they will be.

Either Canada or Russia will be out of the medals, as they will meet each other in the quarters on wednesday afternoon. Hopefully one day soon, we will play a game where we don't run into a super hot goalie.

I went to the last Buffalo/Washington game and saw Miller post a 3-0 shut out of Ovechkin & all.

It was stunning to see live. They threw everything but the kitchen sink at him and he was amazing.

Yesterdays performance was no surprise to anyone that has watched him play (keep in mind Billy B that he does not make it to TV here very often).

Jim

I went to the last Buffalo/Washington game and saw Miller post a 3-0 shut out of Ovechkin & all.

It was stunning to see live. They threw everything but the kitchen sink at him and he was amazing.

Yesterdays performance was no surprise to anyone that has watched him play (keep in mind Billy B that he does not make it to TV here very often).

Jim

Oh, OK... I would think since we are right on the border you would get a lot of Sabres game up there.

GOOD LUCK TEAM CANADA today.

Bob