Williams Ice Jig

ped

I haven't had much problem with them tangling up personally, and I use one hard for pike and walleye and also something for flash.

My jig for pike or walleye consists of letting it hit the bottom, then ripping it hard up and down a few times, holding it a few inches above bottom and letting it untwist itself for a few seconds while bumping it up and down a few times followed by one sharper pull up, then repeating the hard rips every few minutes. I usually tip with a minnow tail.

Would help if you said what you were fishing for.

I haven't had much problem with them tangling up personally, and I use one hard for pike and walleye and also something for flash.

My jig for pike or walleye consists of letting it hit the bottom, then ripping it hard up and down a few times, holding it a few inches above bottom and letting it untwist itself for a few seconds while bumping it up and down a few times followed by one sharper pull up, then repeating the hard rips every few minutes. I usually tip with a minnow tail.

Would help if you said what you were fishing for.

If you're not fishing for whitefish, take the hooks out of the side. As far as i can tell those hooks are for whitefish picking it up off the bottom.

If you're not fishing for whitefish, take the hooks out of the side. As far as i can tell those hooks are for whitefish picking it up off the bottom.

More hooks the merrier. Carry a nice pair of forceps and needle-nose pliers and your laughing.