My ice fishing report

jil101ca

So I rented a bungalow in Calander Bay from Terrace Suites for 3 days and 2 nights. Nice hut, good hospitality, fishing sucked. there are no fish in calander Bay. No body was catching much of anything so it wasn't just us lol. Didn't take many pics, there was nothing to take pics of. We did have a good time anyways, 3 days with no children was blissful (i have 3, 2 being teen boys)

The City

med_gallery_732_210_49684.jpg

Our Castle

med_gallery_732_210_50916.jpg

Mark enjoying himself

med_gallery_732_210_127747.jpg

I caught 4 of these in 3 days, all this size

med_gallery_732_210_184753.jpg

I caught this in the middle of the night, thought maybe it was a walleye.Was not impressed to see him at 3 am

med_gallery_732_210_40588.jpg

Which reminds me: if a person brings a fish in using someone elses line (say, their wife's) who's fish is it? Mark pulled a fish in on my line because I was busy doing something and he says it is his fish. I say it was mine and he is still skunked. Professesional opions needed here lol

Hey at least you got away for the kids for awhile Joyce. And it doesn't appear there were many fish being caught anywhere this weekend.

I think its your fish - your line, your fish (you were probably cooking him dinner anyhow when you were busy :rolleyes: )

Paul says - you fight it, its yours.

Joey

You have to figure it out before you start fishing. My way is dont touch my line unless i ask you to keep and eye on it. If ask you and you pull in a fish it is then your fish.

My buddy tells a story about his uncle not near his line and getting a bite. So buddy brings in the fish. His uncle says the fish is mine and it is now mounted on the uncles wall. I wonder what he says when people ask how did that big one bite.