Bow mount retailer in Buffalo?

mistaredone

Im spending a week in Florida this April and im flying out of Buffalo. To save a few bucks I want to pick up a trolling motor while in Buffalo before driving home. Anyone know a good reliable place to pre order a Minn Kota 55lb thrust, electric steer bow mount? I know Dicks carrys trolling motors but they dont seem very organized and id hate to come home empty handed.

Thanks

Try going to the MinnKota site and hit the Where to Buy tab in the upper right hand corner. It will supply you with a listing of dealers in the Buffalo area. I would contact one of them to see if they stock or can receive the model you wish to purchase. Hope this helps.

Tom

About 20 minutes up the road (north west) from Buffalo airport is Gander Mountain (google it for address). I was in there at Xmas and they had a decent display of Minn Kota and Motor guide bow mounts. It would be right on the way home if you cross back over to Canada at Niagara Falls

I have it listed in my car GPS under favorites

Check out Cabela's and BPS......if you want have it shipped to me and then pick it up before you head home...I'm less than 2 miles from the airport (5 minutes) and I'm retired so pretty much available except on Tuesdays until 4pm.

Bob

was wondering where you find all the time to conjure up all those fish recipes. Retired.........sheeeeeesh

On a side note.........best of luck to you at Gander. Theyve probably only got whats on the floor in the store. Inventory there is a bit of a joke. I made a special trip to Bass Pro in Auburn to pick up my Minn. Bowmount

100% guaranteed that Gander Mountain will be cheaper than Dicks,BPS and Cabelas. Was there last week and the displays are now being setup for spring fishing.

Take Colvin ave exit to Young st. you can't miss the sign on the pole right beside the highway. Since you are going for a week then you can import $450 in merchandise, 1 bottle of spirits or a 2-4 , 1 carton of smokes. Take advantage of it.

If you need to have hassle free parking you can book it online at www.airportparkingreservations.com

right across from the airport ,I use them all the time . You might even find another discount coupon online and save more.....Hope this helps ,have fun.

100% guaranteed that Gander Mountain will be cheaper than Dicks,BPS and Cabelas. Was there last week and the displays are now being setup for spring fishing.

I would be VERY surprised if they even have what you want and if it's not $50 more........around here it's better referred to as Expensive Mountain.....I have been in there several times and I would say 95% of the time I walked out of there because they don't have it or are a lot more money.........now don't get me started on the customer service or should I say LACK of......it the size of a warehouse and I don't think there are 4 people working in there........the last time NOT ONE cash register was open.....they were cashing people out at the non-customer service desk......Expensive Mountain is IMHO the last place to go....Try Dicks at the Galleria Mall....it's only 2-4 minutes from the airport, which is MUCH closer than Expensive Mountain.

Bob

Me thinkst Billy-bob doesn't play well with other sporting goods retailers.

The problem with Dicks is it is staffed by snot nosed know it all kids who know crap about the fish /hunting products and work there to pick up chicks.. That and the fact they have 1/100th the stock you will find at Gander..

I have always found them very knowledgable about what they sell. Also if you go armed with a price printout from BPS or Cabelas they will match if it turns out it is more expensive.

I would be VERY surprised if they even have what you want and if it's not $50 more........around here it's better referred to as Expensive Mountain.....I have been in there several times and I would say 95% of the time I walked out of there because they don't have it or are a lot more money.........now don't get me started on the customer service or should I say LACK of......it the size of a warehouse and I don't think there are 4 people working in there........the last time NOT ONE cash register was open.....they were cashing people out at the non-customer service desk......Expensive Mountain is IMHO the last place to go....Try Dicks at the Galleria Mall....it's only 2-4 minutes from the airport, which is MUCH closer than Expensive Mountain.

Bob

Me thinkst Billy-bob doesn't play well with other sporting goods retailers.

The problem with Dicks is it is staffed by snot nosed know it all kids who know crap about the fish /hunting products and work there to pick up chicks.. That and the fact they have 1/100th the stock you will find at Gander..

I have always found them very knowledgable about what they sell. Also if you go armed with a price printout from BPS or Cabelas they will match if it turns out it is more expensive.

Billy Bob is actually BANG ON with his critique. I get gift cards from there and just think.........ugh, now i gotta go TRY and spend this on something relevant lol

You can pre - order what you want at Ganders. They order and have the article in their store for your convenience - or so they advertise. I do however, agree that prices there have increased over the years and it is difficult finding a great deal. Buying locally may actually be your best bet, since the warehouse for minn-kota is in Burlington, On. Try Grimsby Tackle's website (google it) Adrian usually is very competitive with prices and is willing to work with the customer and offers great service.