LOST ROD BAG C/W RODS AND TACKEL LAKE SIMCOE

fishhunter

LOST MY ROD BAG SAT MORNING LAKE SIMCOE. IT COULD HAVE FALLEN OUT AT TIMS IN SUTTON OR AT JACKSONS POINT. TO ANYONE THAT FOUND IT WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU. 4 RODS, 2 REELS, DIG SCALE, CUSTOM GAFF, 10 PACKS POWER BAITS, 3 SPOOLS OF BRAID. MONO SPOOLS AND A FEW ODDS AND SODS.

THANKS

LLOYD

LOL YOUR BAD!!!!!!! WELL I GUESS IT JUST MEANS I HAVE TO GO OUT AND PUT ANOTHER ONE TOGETHER. JUST HARD TOP FIND STOCK THIS TIME OF YEAR. WILL BE SHOPPING ALL WEEK TO BE READY FOR NEXT WEEKEND. BUT MAYBE ILL GET LUCKY AND SOMEONE WILL POST THEY FOUND IT. THAT WOULD MAKE ME SO HAPPY I WOULD GIVE HIM A FREE EVENING SALMON CHARTER.

Well Lloyd, firstly, I feel for yah buddy! Loosing that stuff, which you've grown so accustomed to must be a real disappointment. That being said, I'm sure you could use one of Terry's rods as we all know he'll have no real use for more than one. Heck, he could leave tham all at home and still have the same level of success as previous years! :o:D:lol:

HH

Well Terry, consider yourself way ahead of me because I can't even catch those little spotted carp either! LOL

Lloyd, I've put the word out for yah, I truly hope there is at least one honest person out there that gets reached by us and that you get your stuff back.

HH

Well Lloyd, firstly, I feel for yah buddy! Loosing that stuff, which you've grown so accustomed to must be a real disappointment. That being said, I'm sure you could use one of Terry's rods as we all know he'll have no real use for more than one. Heck, he could leave tham all at home and still have the same level of success as previous years! :o:D:lol:

HH

Thanks bud!! Now as for Terry's rods, Im not touching any of them!!!!!! They have Joe written all over them lol Its to bad you cant make the trip north with us in a couple weeks. I will have no one to drink drops with lol

Lloyd, found this ad on Kijiji in Barrie yesterday and thought it may be what you were after. Will try to pm you as well, Ryan

FOUND, a backpack and fishing equipment, on Lake Simcoe. Call Ron, to identify, what, when and where (705) 487-1382

I hope this helps..I am in Barrie and could pick up for you if it is yours.