Another Ice Fishin Report

MCTFisher9120

Today I went out with a good buddy of mine fish-miester to do some fishing. We were originally going for pike and FM managed to catch 2 small pike, but still PB smallest for his self. The fishing for them was slow and I ended the day off with another solid 12" Perch. We caught about a half dozen smaller perch but aside from that we had a great day out there.

Enjoy :P

Alex with the first of the day

ScreenHunter_02Jan231659-1.jpg

And him again with the 2nd and the PB Smallest of the day lol

ScreenHunter_01Jan231658-1.jpg

And then my Perch that I caught on a tip-up :D

ScreenHunter_01Jan272003-1.jpg

Had a fun time fishing today, thanks for watching. Stay tuned for a report off of Simcoe for myself this weekend!

MTBF

lol too bad you didnt get a pic of me goin in .. or one of the many wide outs of the day..

or what about the pb soaker.. lol

O and yes, I forgot to mention that Alex pulling the sled came into direct contact with a old frozen over hole and fell right through it lol. Thankfully I pulled him out right away to safety :P

Edited by Mike The Bass Fisher

Definitely a nice perch mike....another great report....now go get a proper pike.....lololol...again :)

haha we have been trying .. but apperently there are no such thing.. yet any ways !

and mike .. i dont recall u saving me at all .. hmm that must be because i was in and out of that water in seconds lol no help needed this time bud.. the cold shot me right out of the hole lol