Nipissing Jan 17

Thrasher

I fish Nip often, and have for 10+ years. I've had many of good nights, but last night was in the top 3 ever! Not a single sniff all day, then then at about 4, I got a tap, missed it. Then at 4:15 it started with a 5+lber, it was NON STOP after that. Watching my one rod being bent over the hole while I was fighting a fish on my other rod, hoping the first wasn't gonna get pulled down. Constantly getting hits on both lines, or a fish one one and hits on the other. It was almost too much!! I left at 4:45 with the fish still hitting like crazy!

25 FOW, chartruese jigging spoon, and a pink/white jig. They would've hit ANYTHING last night. Lively minnows, and aggressive jigging was the ticket. When they hit, it wasn't slight tap, slight tap, hoping the suck it in, they were smashing it!

Gotta love it!

Thrasher

My fishing partner (my 2 year old son) isn't that good with the camera yet! I have no pics, never have them! no time when the fish are biting. Even with pics, I wouldn't know where to begin on how to send, and from what they tell me, with my only internet option of dial up, it would take a long time to do..... So guess you'll have to take my word for it!!!

and from what they tell me, with my only internet option of dial up, it would take a long time to do....

I'm also on dial-up & yes it can be slow. One big tip is to set your camera so that it's not shooting at the highest resolution. 2 megs is plenty for posting on the net & will download much faster for you than 10 megs. Some people with high speed post pictures with such big file sizes that I just give up waiting to view them. The thing is that files over 2 megs don't improve the quality of the viewed picture on the net anyway.

Rick

I know HH.. I like seeing others pics too. Maybe I'll have to learn how to post pics, if a bunch of hillbilly fishermen and hunters can do it......

Rick, thanks for the advise, but it's all chinese to me! I have a few buddies at work that can help me.

Indy, trails are in rough shape, soft and chewed. Nip isn't bad for a tour, but lots of ice patches that are slick.