help please?

redneck666

im having these issues with my ex G.F. she keeps harassing me over the internet and its really starting to get under my skin.... can someone suggest somthin to do? i've considered going to the police and im not gunna stoop to her level.

thanks for any help lol,

JP

legally speaking what is going on is considered Domestic Violence and will be considered that. However, depending on the extent of the harassment, if you choose to contact your police department a warning may be issued. Given the fact that you two were in an intimate relationship the police may not have an option other than to charge her for harassing emails. If it's just a couple of emails than most likely a warning....

legally speaking what is going on is considered Domestic Violence and will be considered that. However, depending on the extent of the harassment, if you choose to contact your police department a warning may be issued. Given the fact that you two were in an intimate relationship the police may not have an option other than to charge her for harassing emails. If it's just a couple of emails than most likely a warning....

well me not thinkin deleted her emails from a while ago, now she just started it up again today. she cant even look me in the face when i see her here and there......

keep any and all emails, messages etc u can saved on ur comp, or a disk. in one simple message... tell her politely.. please stop messaging me or contacting me. save that as well. once she contacts u again, she violates ur rights and can be charged. if she contacts u after u tell her to stop, contact the police, tell them the situation, they will speak to her and ensure she stops. been through all this before my friend.... good luck. just so ya know, guys are the bad ones, the law protects the women... men get screwed :)

just so ya know, guys are the bad ones, the law protects the women... men get screwed :)

Misconception...the majority of domestic violence is caused by the husbands/men....however....women get charged and arrested just as much. The idea that men are the 'bad guy' is caused by the fact that 90% of the time men are the bad guy. The way that the law works now is that if there is an allegation of a criminal offence against either husband, wife, partner etc. then that person will be spending the night in jail.

Misconception...the majority of domestic violence is caused by the husbands/men....however....women get charged and arrested just as much. The idea that men are the 'bad guy' is caused by the fact that 90% of the time men are the bad guy. The way that the law works now is that if there is an allegation of a criminal offence against either husband, wife, partner etc. then that person will be spending the night in jail.

i understand that.but from personal experience... guys get screwed lol. idealt with the cops many times cause of my ex, all she had to do was say boo and i had 2 cars at my place tryin to arrest me, each time i was falsely accused and proved it, when i called them on her for a legit charge and had witnesses... they showed 6 hours later and "made a note of it" after that, i gave up with them. useless to me in every way. didnt help that my ex was dating a cop and tried to use that to her favour, however, i know the laws better then she does and used that to my advantage.

in any even, just sayin... buddy has to cover his butt and dont say anythin back to her, let her say and do as she wants, keep records of it all and tell the cops. then its their problem.