here's the deal

grt1

Thanks for the kind words about the neighbourhood Connie.

It really po"d me to have to put our signs up. This guy has been asked to not park there. His fishing partners have been asked to make sure they park where it is not restrictive to get out of our subdivision and so far those requests have gone to deaf ears. Time will tell this weekend and we will keep an eye out for this guy and talk to him again.

Last week this guys truck was almost taken out by a large propane truck that was taking a run at the hill to get out. Imagine the scenario with a propane explosion. This is just a safety issue, not a personal vendetta and like I said, the entire group of neighbours are upset with his actions, so it just isn't me.

Wendy knew me, but didn't know who my bother was when he needed to be flown to Red Lake for stitches in his hand. She still didn't know he was my brother when she offered the use of her house overnight while he waited for an early morning flight.

I fail to understand why some feel the need to take shots at you even though you and I are the only ones on the thread who have seen the layout of your neighborhood/neighbourhood. I can see that it's a private area where you live.

I fail to understand why some feel the need to take shots at you even though you and I are the only ones on the thread who have seen the layout of your neighborhood/neighbourhood.

So that would be what, two responses?

When you go on a public forum and ask people their opinion, that is what you are going to get. And if the only ones that you consider valid are the ones that agree with your stance, you are not looking for opinions you are looking for attaboys.

Jim