Facts of Fishing - New Season Tonight!!

TJQ

Like the show Dave. I am not a huge fan of the destination shows, but a few in the mix is fine. Specially 400lb bass. :o I could do without the signing though :oops:

What was more sore the next day.

Upper back

Lower back

Legs

forearms and hands

Edited by kickingfrog

Probably the throat and mouth muscles, Rob. :D

Like the show Dave. I am not a huge fan of the destination shows, but a few in the mix is fine. Specially 400lb bass. :o I could do without the signing though :oops:

What was more sore the next day.

Upper back

Lower back

Legs

forearms and hands

I love watching the show as do a few of my kids...it's definitely the only fishing show that keeps the interest of my kids! I am a big fan of the locally shot shows but this week's 400lb + Groupers show was awesome and as was the Alligator Gars show from last season! Love the enthusiasm with each strike and fish landed!! I look forward to seeing the rest of the "Facts of Fishing" season 3! GREAT job Dave!!

just gotta catch one of those fish and my freezer would be set for the year, LOL, wouldnt want to be the one to have to clean it though,the excitement and enthusiasm you have during the shows is awesome, must be exhausting in itself, reminds me of myself when i was a kid, except my dad used to tell me to shut up and sit down ur gonna scare all the fish, now they give kids meds for that sort of behaviour........... so what are you on, haha

I just watched it on The Score... Fantastic Show Dave! I can't believe how thick the 600 lb line was! It was great seeing you catch that 450lb grouper, even when it wrapped you around all of that structure. If I'm ever in Boca Grand I will definitely go fishing for Goliath Grouper. Congrats on the fish of a lifetime!

Here I am 'using' my first post here to comment on your show Dave :D

I snuck out of work too watch it too :) ...and in the process got my dad 'hooked'. We were both laughing out loud watching it over a coffee.

I thought it was fantastic Dave, I loved seeing you sunning yourself with that 'big girl' on the beach....that was classic.

I am looking forward to the rest of this season buddy ! If you ever need a partner for a show (since you are often in the neck of my woods) I can adjust my schedule no problem :):)

Good luck from the rippinlipsfishingteam :)

Edited by rippinlipsfishingteam

I kinda in a jiffy here.Me and the girls loved watching dave on wfn.We recently switched from cable to expressview.I specifically told the wife to order wfn and the rest of the kids learning channels.To my dismay on day wfn is cancelled as to why.The better half told me it was a promo and she forgot to tell me.Damn.Guess what I cant watch or comment one the show for the contest.JUST HEAR ABOUT IT.For the shows Ive seen Dave,from the past I lovem.Very refreshing and a little different view on things in my mind.A spirit rekindled in me from red fisher,and when we say izumi drive by our place wayback when and us at the bus stop with our rods in hand 25 yrs ago orso.I guess im stuck watching reruns,thats okay.Cheers to you Dave Mercer.

Great to see another season of "THE SHOW" underway, and what a way to start it!!! My son and I were blown away by the size of everything involved in Grouper fishing....the hooks, the bait, the 600lb. test line!!!!...and the fish themselves were staggering :o

My favourite line: "I know big girls and these are BIG GIRLS" tied with "I done hooked Shamu!!"

Awesome stuff...thanks for putting a great show together Dave...can't wait to see what else you've got for us B)

As usual you have outdone yourself again Brother.....great show!! It was incredible to see how close to shore you were fishing for those "big girls" and like you, I know about big girls!!! LMAO!!! Your editing let the big fish out of the bag a little early though, a picture of you flashed with you swimming with the biggest one you caught about 20 minutes into the show.....I am going down to that way in another month, I just might look up the Captain and take my Dad out, would be a trip of a lifetime!!!

You are always entertaining, educational and great to watch Dave.....Coo Coo Kat Choo Buddy!!! LOL!!

Chrispy!