Kawartha Kev

Every so often I find I have to log back in to the site for some reason even though I have my settings set to stay logged in forever. It defaults me to the default skin from the driftwood one I like to use and then when I log in it reverts back to the driftwood just wondering what is happening are oour techie geeks doing some upgrades or something there doesn't seem to be any pattern to when it happens I just know it has occured when I go to the page and my normal skin is not up and it says guest. Its not a big problem just curious as to whats going on.

Thanks Kawartha Kev

A minor problem here too. It seems that I have to log in twice many times. If my computer has been left on, I only have to log in once, but when I reboot, I have to log in two times before I'm officially logged in. Not a big deal, but since we're on the subject...

I can't seem to find any setting that controls the time for cookies etc. and if there was one then the problem would occur at regular intervals and as I said earlier there is no pattern to when I have the log in request so its a bit of a mystery. I am using I.E. 6 and it is pretty much up to date. I don't seem to have this problem with other sites that I am permanently logged into.

Thanks anyway Kawartha Kev