Storm Rolling In to Buffalo

blaque

That is WILD!!!

I've only once ever seen anything like that and it was not half as cool as that!

Once on a lake in algonquin we saw what we thought was fog in a strait line comming across the lake, as it drew near we realized it

Was an insane localized down pour LOL...Luckily because of its slow moving speed we had time to head to shore, and prepare.

But your pictures are WAY cooler then the rain storm I saw.

Cheers,

That is WILD!!!

I've only once ever seen anything like that and it was not half as cool as that!

Once on a lake in algonquin we saw what we thought was fog in a strait line comming across the lake, as it drew near we realized it

Was an insane localized down pour LOL...Luckily because of its slow moving speed we had time to head to shore, and prepare.

But your pictures are WAY cooler then the rain storm I saw.

Cheers,

Imagine being out on the water and seeing that during a late season musky troll, my god.......i'd probably wet myself

Blaque,

Very cool pictures. That storm dumped around 10-12 inches of snow in my driveway in the few hours that it stuck around. I work on Grand island and the sun was shining all day but around noon when I went to lunch you could see that the squall line moved North. Needless to say it was a fun ride home.

Tom

Very cool.

I love bad weather for some reason.....does that make me weird? lol

No, it makes you a potential storm chaser.........ever think of a career on the Discovery Channel

Actually, i think we all love it. It takes ya out of that hum drum day to day grind blah blah blah, and gets a little blood flowing and adrenalin rushing. A little scare once in a while is good for ya. And I AGREE...........i LOVE IT..........ya want it to take you just to the edge of dangerous, or something you havent experienced......But ya just dont want it to go beyond that edge LOL. I dunno, hard to explain, but i hear exactly what your saying. Ive always been the one rooting for the storm, and bummed if it missed me.

Blaque,

Very cool pictures. That storm dumped around 10-12 inches of snow in my driveway in the few hours that it stuck around. I work on Grand island and the sun was shining all day but around noon when I went to lunch you could see that the squall line moved North. Needless to say it was a fun ride home.

Tom

It was still dumping down in ski country this AM from what i understand (Ellicotville etc....)

Ive seen this a few times over the years as i used to work downtown.........a family member sent me these of the storm rolling in to the city yesterday. Awesome

Dec102.jpg

Dec103.jpg

Dec104.jpg

Dec105.jpg

DecStorm1.jpg

OMG! OMG! OMG!!!.. it's gonna snow in Buffalo in the winter!!!... who'da ever thunk it?

... very cool (frigid) pics!!!

Imagine being out on the water and seeing that during a late season musky troll, my god.......i'd probably wet myself

I'd prolly mess up the back of my britches.. from the inside out! :blink:

Cool! I was driving home in that storm, but THIS gives a whole new perspective!

You should make Rick chauffeur you Jewel.. I've heard thru the grapevine that he is pretty "easy"! ;)