My Christmas Gift to OFN

bushart

OK Here Goes...

1st off I'm telling everyone there is nothing in this for me---just spreading a little goodwill.

Here's the deal......After reading the "Ice Armour" thread I got to thinking.

My good friend is the Canadian Distributor for "ArcticShield" Outdoor gear for all of Canada.

People were looking at ice armour and I thought there may be an alternative.....I know that my buddy still has stock in discontinued lines of items like camo...workwear....moisture wicking wear and marine products like wax/leather cleaner etc.

So I called him up and seen if he may be interested in moving that old stock----kind of in a liquidation idea. I know deals like at Canadian Tire or BPS are posted here.

He agreed and will liquidate the above items until they're gone.

Deals you may get are such as...

H1 Camo Jackets like Max 4 or Hardwood Grey etc (others Avail) Reg Price $217......Sale $80.00

H1 Camo Bibs...Same patterns Reg Price $172.....Sale $60.00

Crew or Polo Shirts Reg Price $55.00.....Sale $15.00

Duck style work Jacket...Reg Price $172....Sale $60.00 Bib Sale Price $55.00

Marine stuff for just a couple bucks

I believe all sales being final.

I do know this stuff keeps you warm----It has the same "re-Tain insulation the new stuff has that reflects back 97% of your body heat.

Anyway I said I would let everyone know----from here you can talk to them and find out the details.

You can find contact info or product info at www. arcticshield.ca

Again my part is just to let you know----anything else please discuss with them

Bushart

1/2 Dawg....1/2??

Anyway I don't belong to any other websites so the only place I posted this is here.

Just thought this may help members getting a deal on quality stuff and my buddy can can clear out old stock.

Merry Christmas (Too soon huh?)

Bushart

Your call Teej---but I'm partial to the H1Jacket and bibs in that hardwood gray or New Break up-------especially at that price.

I told my mechanic about that workwear cause he lives on a farm and has a long driveway to clear----he loved it for keeping him warm.

Bushart

I try to avoid workwear... lol.. it usually leads to work.

Im ordering the blaze orange... that is a great price for that jacket!!!! I'd get he bibs... but all my pants need to shortened.. lol.. and I have a special pair already done.. that being said, I give what they cut off to ROY!!!! Fits him perfect!! HAHAHA!!!!!!