Lindsay Bassmasters

MCTFisher9120

Hey Mike,

I'm actually joining as well, here in North Bay. My cousin has been a memeber for the last two years and I allways get jealous when he tells me about the tournys.

I was glad to hear one can join as a "non-boater".

Look forward to next summer allready.

Hey again guys. going to a club meeting this week to see what the Lindsday Bassmasters club is all about. Just asking to see what members are apart of this club and if they offer a Amateur /non boater side to fishing.

Thanks for any info/heads up,

MTBF

I wonder if there is a club in the London area?

I wonder if there is a club in the London area?

there is but it says it's membership is full...ontariobass.com, then 'chapters'

I joined the Barrie club last year and loved it! We had 7 tourneys and yes, most clubs have 'non-boaters'..as I was one!

have fun guys

All clubs accept non-boaters, with out them most tourny's would not happen, great chance to get into a boat with some great people, tonns of fun, i'm with the niagara bassmasters and we had 20 plus tourny's this year, i fished them as a boater and a non-boater, just a reminder too guyz you don,t need a bass boat to join,i fished out of my 16 ft tracker all season and held my own.if you love bass fishing then joining a local chapter is the way to go, this was my first year and i'm hooked!

Went to the the meeting and enjoyed myself, lot's of discussion and debate was going on but over all they seemed like a positive group. I need to join BASS and I should be good to go but myself and my buddy, fish miester are going to make a go of this.

I'll keep people informed and thanks for the feedback,

MTBF

Mike, I belong to both a OBF (B.A.S.S.) & a CBAF (FLW) both are great organization and many guys belong to both. The CBAF does operate differently in few ways one that might be of intereste to you would be if you are a member of one chapter you can fish any other chapters' events provided that there is space. They also hold several joint event through-out the year amongst all the clubs. Either way you'll enjoy the experience!!!!

Cheers,

Dave