Decent afternoon on the River today!!!

StoneFly

After a couple appointments this morning, I decided I was gonna hit one of my favorite tribs and Im glad I did. Although it had rained and the water was up and a little dirty, the bite was on. Lost a few due to logs and poor hook sets, but managed a couple also. Went 6/11.

Dropped my camera at the last hole on the way out as it was getting Dark and didnt notice until about 10 minutes later,...went back and there it was 12" under water, lol. It was time for a new one anyway. Surprisingly the Card survived. Who Knew? lol.

A-1.jpg

G-.jpg

L-.jpg

D-.jpg

F-.jpg

E-.jpg

Edited by StoneFly

Nice Fish.

You gotta get a Waterproof camera :)

I picked up an Olympus Stylus Tough 6000. Works 10 feet underwater :)

Even though it was under water for atleast 10 minutes,...i just popped the batts back in and it actually turned on, but no screen,...lol....im drying it out a little more to see what will happen, but you are right, the next cam is waterproof for sure....however if this 2004 3.2 megapixel comes back to life after that it deserves some more pics...;)

Beautiful looking fish. Looks like a quality fishing afternoon.

I dropped my camera in the Maitland and it had a fuzzy screen for awhile, but dried out eventually. Pity, I really wanted to get a new camera too, but oh well, I cannot justify it to myself no matter how I try :blahblah1:

Thanks for all the tips on the wet cam guys,...I made the mistake of turning it on several times before i read the posts,...lol...HOWEVER,..it is now 3 days later,..I poped the batts in and it seems to work ok,..thanks again,...hope to be putting it to good use soon. Too bad my lady wasnt coming over tonite,..coulda tested it out .... :D:lol: