Thanks Raven!

kemper

Last week I busted my Raven float rod, about a foot up from the bottom of the tip section. Fearing my fall season was toast I sent it in for warranty from Kingsway Tackle in Guelph. It was shipped out from Kingsway last thursday, and I have it in my hands today with a brand new tip section. Cost me $30 bucks.

Awesome if you ask me, I have dealt with warranty issues with alot of companies and this was by far the best experience I have ever had (it once too me 6 months to get a reel from Okuma).

Thanks Raven, Its stuff like this that keeps customers around

That's awesome Kemp!! A rod company who understands us..

Was the 30 bones for shipping or cost of the replacement??

cheers

HD

Was for the replacement part.

Great to hear Raven continues to stand behind its products.

Kemper, how did you break your tip section, if you don't mind me asking?

I can't quite decide if it was my fault or the rod just blew up...I was fishing up tight to a big limestone wall and had just landed a beauty bow, rod may have (probably did) come in contact with the rock behind me during the fight. Next cast the tip blew up. That said I have heard the IM6 is known for that...but I have used (abused) it for a while and this was the first problem

raven has nothing but thumbs up from me! broke my im8 twice 1 time fish broke i unno how and snd time my fault 100 % both times raven replaced no questions asked... ive also lost the center screw for my vectra and apon emailing a raven rep with the story of what happend i get a new one in the mail no questions asked... raven FTW!

Kemper, time to get a back up man!

I have one....actually I have two but they just don't cut it when I fish the bigger water out here. The east tribs are fine but the bigger ones not so much

you call $30 a good deal ha

In fact I do, lets weigh the options....

Buy a totally new rod all by myself... $250 BASE

Wait months to get a free replacement that is never the one youre actually supposed to get....no thanks

Pay the $30 and be fishin again in a week.... Sweet deal!