22 MONSTERS in 4 hours!! Niagara baby!! Are you ready for the best?

Bassive

Pretty obvious they weren't targeting lakers, and nothing in that suggests they kept it.

didn't actually say that they were did I?

I was referring to posting a pic of an OOS fish. But hey some folks don't really care about that either.

I was referring to posting a pic of an OOS fish. But hey some folks don't really care about that either.

i just looked at the treeline in the pic with the laker....kinda like what the treeline looks like now here....are you basing the out of season catch on that ??? cuz i can launch my boat right now....catch a laker ...take a pic when i get to the launch and that wont make it out of season ...correct me if im wrong but these guys stated that they fished all over ...maybe they were in a zone that lakers are open? :dunno:

Thanks for all the welcome notes boys. I'm all warm and tingly LOL

Note, the laker was NOT targeted. but looked to good to pass up a quick snap.

I'll be sure to post more pics and reports in the future.

ciao!

Bassive.

Thanks for all the welcome notes boys. I'm all warm and tingly LOL

Note, the laker was NOT targeted. but looked to good to pass up a quick snap.

I'll be sure to post more pics and reports in the future.

ciao!

Bassive.

lol.

Don't let them get to you :) lol

I've been flamed more times then a grill at Wendys.

You'll learn quick enough who they are lol.

Welcome to the board :)

lol.

Don't let them get to you :) lol

I've been flamed more times then a grill at Wendys.

You'll learn quick enough who they are lol.

Welcome to the board :)

That's rich, Ultima316...something about the pot calling the kettle comes to mind. What was the purpose of introducing the fish drawing to this thread?

That's rich, Ultima316...something about the pot calling the kettle comes to mind. What was the purpose of introducing the fish drawing to this thread?

I think it was something called "a joke"...lighten up.

It was a joke... Its the internet...

And I was doing it in response to Stoneflys 35lb'r....

geez.... I'm glad I didn't draw any marshmellows into that picture or crap really would have hit the fan..

Guest Johnny Bass

Very well written report. You sound like a fishing fanatic. You will fit in just nicely here. Welcome to the board. This Steve Piggott guy sounds like he is worth every penny. Cant go wrong on the Niagara river this time of year. Thanks for sharing.

Can't help but notice you have yet to make a comment since some of the pictures were posted, does your mouth open wide enough to fit your foot in it?

Easy there... Never stated I didn't believe the guy, I just find a report with such length and no picks, useless... It's easy to talk trash from behind your keyboard up der in nordernbay ay

Nice fish. Steve, I've taken the liberty of removing one of your user names from the board along with the 39 posts under that name. Our rules state that we can only have one account per user.

pic looks great... except for the ball cap