BPS Rewards Program

Fang

Was up at BPS this week and picked up a larger Clam hut for upcoming season. The Nanook Clam was on sale at a really good price and I need a second hut after my son claimed my Frabill single man last year. Paid at cash and picked up the hut at the back door. Got home and had a look at the bill and there is now a line showing BPS Rewards Points after each item. I have 30 days to go back to the store to either set up an account or add it to my total

Never saw anything in store or cashier never asked if I had an account or I would have given them my card at the cash. I got my cards years ago for online and catalogue purchases but was disappointed when the Vaughan store opened and all this time I could not collect points on my purchases.

I found my answer for point value, 2% back on everthing and 4% back on BPS brands. Here's the link: Point Value

I just signed in to my BPS account online and it show the point and the $ value you can save.

You might have to sign in, so if the link doesn't work here's a screen shot:

Untitled_1.gif

Edited by DanielM

Every dollor purchased = 1 point. Every dollor purchased on BPS brand = $2. 500 points = $10. Even it took them long time to get the point system set up, it is still better late then never. They still need to work on some bugs this is why they are not pushing it to much.

Every dollor purchased = 1 point. Every dollor purchased on BPS brand = $2. 500 points = $10. Even it took them long time to get the point system set up, it is still better late then never. They still need to work on some bugs this is why they are not pushing it to much.

You sure are a quiet one 2jack2. ;) just messing...