Cabelas or Bass Pro Buffalo?

siwash

Does anyone know if the Buffalo area has either a Cabelas or BPS?

I will be going to Buffalo on the weekend and wouldn't mind "popping in"!

If not, is there a good quality retailer in Buffalo that sells hunting and fishing gear?

Thanks folks!

Dick's at Walden Galleria off I-90 in Buffalo, NY

They don't have the vast selection as Gander, but you might just find some really good deals.

At Walden Galleria, the regular shopping selection is pretty good, maybe something for friends or family as xmas quickly approaches.

Dick's at Walden Galleria off I-90 in Buffalo, NY

They don't have the vast selection as Gander, but you might just find some really good deals.

At Walden Galleria, the regular shopping selection is pretty good, maybe something for friends or family as xmas quickly approaches.

This is PERFECT cause I am going to the Buffalo airport... i know exactly where that is... just before the airport exit

Dicks is alright.. I want to buy some good hunting boots...

Gander Mountain is defintely worth the stop. Fishing section was OK and I found some very nice and well priced Gander brand plastics. Cleaned them out of the little 3" senko style bait they had. I think in total I has 22 packs going back over the border. The hunting section is very nice, great cloting section.

Gander Mountain is defintely worth the stop. Fishing section was OK and I found some very nice and well priced Gander brand plastics. Cleaned them out of the little 3" senko style bait they had. I think in total I has 22 packs going back over the border. The hunting section is very nice, great cloting section.

Sounds good to me! I will be mainly after a pair of good hunting boots but other items might be on that list!