Sign in to follow this  
Leecher

Wooden Lures Project Results - Oct 2009

Hey folks,

I know that you have seen this before but got playing with Movie Maker and was able to compile all of the videos that I have shot this weekend into one. Just having fun :lol: It turned out pretty good :P Check it out and let me know what you think...

th_WoodenLuresFieldTest.jpg

Leechman

Oh man that was unbelievable. Very nice construction for a home made lure I must say, I hope you make a video for those cranks. Thanks for sharing cheers.

That was great Jacques!!! :thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim:

I should should try to make some videos sometime (then maybe Paul would believe I can catch 3 fish at one time!), I think you've inspired me! ;)

Thanks for taking the time to put that together for us, I found it very entertaining!!! :worthy::clapping:

Edited by GCD

Oh man that was unbelievable. Very nice construction for a home made lure I must say, I hope you make a video for those cranks. Thanks for sharing cheers.

Thanks mojobass!!! I'll see what I can do about that :)

great job sir!

Lovin the new style of fishing!

Keep up the good work,

MTBF

Thanks Mike!!!

That was great Jacques!!!

I should should try to make some videos sometime (then maybe Paul would believe I can catch 3 fish at one time!), I think you've inspired me!

Thanks for taking the time to put that together for us, I found it very entertaining!!!

Thanks Glen... glad you liked it!!! and hope you make one.... would love to see you live in Bama B):Gonefishing:

Awesome job Jacques!! :thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim: Have you considered a job in film making? :canadian:

Thanks Tony!!! May be I should :P

Nice work bud, must feel good to catch fish on your own lures :clapping:

Thanks Fish4Eyes!!! It sure does :canadian:

Sweet stuff Leechman! You really got a good eye for design.

Thanks Jet!!! I'm trying :D

That's some cool creations you got there.... Great detail!

Thanks muskybugged!!!

Great job Jaques, you definitely have talent. I have several ideas for lures but dont have a clue about how to get them made.

Thanks Don!!! May be we could meet and talk about your ideas.... I'd be more than happy to help you out :canadian::Gonefishing::thumbsup_anim:

Windows movie maker! :worthy::worthy::worthy:

A BIG congrats on a great video Sir.craftmen!

youv inspired me..... to hit lac lemay! :Gonefishing:

Thanks Kev!!! Yes, Movie Maker, what a nice little program..... lots of options to make great videos B)

Glad you liked it!!! Leamy's got great potential.... I guess when the fish are active, they'll come out to play :D

Missed a heavy fish last time I was there :( but I know it's still there.... will have to get busy in the area I was and see if I can catch it.

Thanks again Kevin!!!