First Real Chromer this Fall

StoneFly

Well I offered $100 for a PM to it,..my guess is you have no clue,..lol...really how could you? Rhetorical. :)

You offered me a $100 to PM you the name of the GBay trib you fished? You sure you wanna lose $100?

You aren't the only one that hikes for fish.

LMAO...there is a reason I offered,..he doesnt know, he would have PM'd if he did. :P right back at ya...lol

Man, I wouldn't take your money even if I am right. Although I was incorrect a few posts above, it's not a trib of Gbay, let's call it a trib of a trib :)

No worries man, we can blame it on steelhead fever, lol

Edited by BillM

Man, I wouldn't take your money even if I am right. Although I was incorrect a few posts above, it's not a trib of Gbay, let's call it a trib of a trib :)

No worries man, we can blame it on steelhead fever, lol

No doubt,...Lol...I went back this Eve as my buddy bugged the crap outta me,...we hit every hole with everything,.. Salmon roe, Steel roe,..flies, pink worms.... and 2lb 4' leaders to boot,....it was a fluke,...best I came close to today, in the exact same hole was this nice Resi,,...altho for the first 2 seconds I thought it was DejaVu...

The Water was Soooo GinClear, I saw the bottom of holes I have never seen the bottom of before.....I got really stupid and daring with the structure also...lol...but still...Rain,..Damit..lol

close.jpg

Edited by StoneFly