Dave Mercer to Throw First Cast

kickingfrog

Just in case you may have forgot.

Major League Fishing? Professional Angler Dave Mercer to Throw First Cast

Dave Mercer Outdoors Inc. is proud to announce that history will be made on September 21st, 2009. For

the first time ever in major league baseball, the opening pitch will actually be the opening cast, cast by

professional angler and host of television’s Facts of Fishing®, Dave Mercer.

OBanion - I'm gonna guess 7ft. to 7'4" HEAVY-XTRA HEAVY w/ FAST ACTION TIP... attached to a modified baseball with 50lb BRAID.

Wouldn't it be more fitting if the Jays were actually called the "gobies" seeing as they play like a bunch of poissons :jerry::jerry::jerry:

OH MAN!!!

:jerry::jerry::jerry:

Edited by A2F

Hey All,

I have not figured out what rod I will use yet I guess I better get on that lol! Mods please don't shut down the trash talkers my only question to them is HOW MUCH will they be donating to Cancer that day? If they wish we would love to have them sit in the Facts of Fishing section with me and maybe I can give them a hug as it sounds like that is what they need lol!

LOVE ALWAYS HUGS AND KISSES!

Dave

Dave Mercer Outdoors Inc. is proud to announce that history will be made on September 21st, 2009. For

the first time ever in major league baseball, the opening pitch will actually be the opening cast, cast by

professional angler and host of television's Facts of Fishing®, Dave Mercer.

What I like about this whole thing aside from the fact that some help will be generated for the fight against cancer is that for the first time in history will the sport of baseball be elevated to our niveau!

is there a certain section reserved for facts of fishing? and how do we go about gettin tickets for that? me and my gf would love to attend and have a chance to meet dave and support a great cause!

Hey Uglyfish - and for anybody else who was wondering....

Here's the link for getting tickets for the Facts of Fishing section....

http://toronto.bluejays.mlb.com/tor/ticket...cial_events.jsp

And a link to Dave's website where you can read up on what it's all about!

http://www.factsoffishing.com/news.php?id=60

Hope you can make it!

Cheers,

Ryan