Tips about posts for newcomers to this board

splashhopper

Here are a couple of quick suggestions for newbies ( like I was a short while ago) starting out on this board:

1) Tell us about yourself and the fishing you like to do.

2) Post some pics of your latest adventures... they don't have to be big fish either

3) Respond to other posts on the site.... it takes a "community" to make a board... please participate

4) Stick to the topic of the particular threads.

5) PLEASE DON'T post honey holes on the board.... even if YOU THINK "everyone" knows about them anyways...

6) If you are looking for directions to other fishermen s "honey holes"... don't bother asking.... they are honey holes for a reason.

7) Ask questions about the type of fishing you want to participate in.... lots of great help here

8) PLEASE don't attack other members on the board.... if you have a beef with them... send them a PM and deal it with like adults.

9) Enjoy your experience here and if you do,, tell others about it....

10) Check out the sponsors ads once in a while ... maybe they do have something you need/want and just don;t know it yet

11) Click on the tab above that says " our anthem"

My daughter and I have benefited from the very generous support and encouragement of many of the members here.

I hope you do too.

Sincerely,

Splashhopper

well if I follow that

what's left for me to post.......

just kidding

good info remember but they are suggestions, not rules..if you don't want to tell people about youself or show pictures you don't have to

but some of us live vicariously though others, so the more you give the happier we are

and remember don't post anything you wouldn't want a young child to read, because there are some here

Guest gbfisher
well if I follow that

what's left for me to post.......

just kidding

good info remember but they are suggestions, not rules..if you don't want to tell people about youself or show pictures you don't have to

but some of us live vicariously though others, so the more you give the happier we are

and remember don't post anything you wouldn't want a young child to read, because there are some here

1PerchTeamandthePantyBoys008-1.jpg

:D