Bass Turds

Rich

I never realized how much I used my digital camera until it was stolen last week. Brutal! And I havent even been fishing. Thank god I bought a camcorder or I'd have my cell phone cam out all day with me, haha. It's a pretty sad world when you have your camera zipped into the breast pocket of your coat, leave it on your chair, go into the bathroom for 2 min at Tim Hortons and come out and your $400 investment is gone :wallbash:

Sorry, a little rant.. havent been fishing so I had to do something. :lol:

Unbelievable. :angry:

They have a lot of nerve. You would think that they would be worried you would come out at the moment they had their scummy hands on yer coat.

I'm surprised they just didn't take your coat as well.

Were you fiddling with the cam in the restaurant?

Maybe they observed you.

Do you think the restaurant has security cams whare they may have the episode on tape?

That sucks Rich. Some people are unbelievable. When my first Grand Daughter was born (2 Lb. 7 oz.), she spent the first couple of weeks in the Neo Natal Intensive care unit. Some bugger stole my wallet from my coat in the waiting room while I was in visiting my Grand Daughter.

Some real low life scumbags in this world.

Thats a piss off! More and more devices are coming out with lock codes built into them (my new garmin Streetpilot has that feature) so that even if someone does steal it, it is useless to them. Kind of makes taking the chance to steal it a bigger risk than what it's worth. Won't be long before that feature is available on cameras too I'll bet.

Anyway, doesn't change the fact that you are out a camera and some other schmuck has one.

I would report it to the manager of Tim's and the cops anyway though, they may have had other reports and it might help in catching the dink!

Thats a piss off! More and more devices are coming out with lock codes built into them (my new garmin Streetpilot has that feature) so that even if someone does steal it, it is useless to them. Kind of makes taking the chance to steal it a bigger risk than what it's worth. Won't be long before that feature is available on cameras too I'll bet.

Anyway, doesn't change the fact that you are out a camera and some other schmuck has one.

I would report it to the manager of Tim's and the cops anyway though, they may have had other reports and it might help in catching the dink!

Good idea about reporting to the store manager. They probably have servalance cameras. Best to do it as soon as possible; they may re-use the tapes.

My buddy thought he had his camera stolen by my neighbor looked everywhere in my house for it thinking maybe he dropped it, coat pockets, outside on the ground, and still nowhere. turns up 2 months later in his freezer in a bag of fish that he had on him that night. Still works, sold it to me for a $100 bucks and bought a new on.

BIZZARO.