The Next Step Starts Tomorrow

MCTFisher9120

Well tomorrow I will be leaving my home and family in Oshawa and will be moving out to Lindsay to be going to Fleming College. Year 1 of the Fish & Wildlife Tech program begins on Tuesday but being on my own starts tomorrow :mellow: . Living off campus and away from home for the first time will be a experience in it's self.

I have a few people that will be showing me the area and will be helping me get started out along with my passion of fishing. Yes, more to come this fall from MTBF B) Wish me luck up there, as my plan goes education and studies come first, then fishing and well the other stuff that happens at college lol.

So long Oshawa, hopefully setting up the internet doesn't take long...I need my OFC!

Wish me luck, this should be fun!

MTBF

O also, what conservation areas are closest or inside of Lindsay, looking to do some volunteering with the local Conservation Authority like I have done here.

:D

Edited by Mike The Bass Fisher

there is a couple conservation areas mike, ken reid is closest to lindsay there is also the pigeon river authority fleetwood creek and a newer one on mt horeb rd that escapes me at the moment,

hit me up sometime i can give you a tour of sturgeon lake bass sometime