How long can you keep a tube after using it?

oates

The tubs I use are Berkley's and what I do is put the used one back into the Gulp juice for future use.... it recharges it and is as good as new for the next time I use it ;)

Leechman

I want to get some of those Brekley Gulp baits with the activator crap...looks good on the commercials but so does EVERYTHING....

Are they any good?

I want to get some of those Berkley Gulp baits with the activator crap...looks good on the commercials but so does EVERYTHING....

Are they any good?

White 3" tube tipped with a dew worm caught me this big cat first time using tubes....

IMGP2027.jpg

Also this nice sauger

IMGP2028.jpg

and this rock bass

IMGP2030.jpg

So to answer your question..... yes it works real good!!!

Leechman

Just curious, I have some I used on Wed. in a tackle box, can I still use this? Will they be effective or should you use a fresh tube each time you fish (Mizmo salt I use)?

I throw mine back into the bag and let the salt from the other tubes help the tube to recuperate. I usually loose them before I have worry about their potency.

Jim

My son was here over the long weekend in August and didn/t bring his good rod with him...(figured I had lots)...the one he used had a 2 1/2 inch Phenix smoke colored salted tube on it from last fall...he out did me by catching a 3 lb largemouth with it...

I've had the occasion of having to melt a tube to put it back together after too many hits and catches... :lol:

Well, if Gulp tubes work so well, it seems odd to have to use a dew worm with them ;)

Yes, you can use that tube until it is literally falling off the jighead. Sometimes the torn-up ones work the best. The salt on the outside is to attract fisherman, not fish. Think about it, that salt is probably dissolved within a few seconds of hitting the water. It's the salt impregnated into the plastic that matters.

I'm with the rest of the guys who use a tube 'til it's pretty much unusable. That's the cheap side of me! lol I just throw 'em back it the bag with the others when done and they stay salty and moist for next time. I gob scent on 'em too if I think they need a bit of 'super charging.'