Im thinking

misfish

Still trying to figure out why.there are so many Triton,s on the used lot?

I want the 6 ,4.2. Manual or auto. prefer the manual.

Go with the 4.6L, for the difference in fuel economy you'll get a much stronger engine. My Tritons 12yrs. old, 4.6L with a 5spd. The 4.2L had some gasket problems.

Go with the F250 Super Duty FX4 XLT 5.4L gas burner Brian!!!... It don't get no better than that!!! B)

It CERTAINLY does get better than that and as a matter of fact, MUCH better......(see below)

TimsDeerNov17-2007027.jpg

This is one SWEET RIDE..... and pulls like a mule.... ;)

fords are for people who like to work on their cars a lot.

I take offence to that post. My 12yr. old girl's been great!!!! Oil, tires, brakes....just standard maintenance. Most parts manufacturers make parts for both Toyota and Ford.

Toyotas may be assembled in Texas, but they are still Japanese to me. Built Ford tough for me!!!

truck2.jpg

It CERTAINLY does get better than that and as a matter of fact, MUCH better......(see below)

pulls like a mule and waste more fuel than the exxon valdez,Toys first attempt at a fullsize hats off to themthey have lots to learn,dont try your crap with me Bob the Boss has one and we USE it ,an F250 would tear your Sweet toy in half

I can always count on you Bob to stir up a truck thread!!!! hahaha

Brian, 60k for that Ford is insane.. That's getting into the big 3 diesel price range...

pulls like a mule and waste more fuel than the exxon valdez,Toys first attempt at a fullsize hats off to themthey have lots to learn,dont try your crap with me Bob the Boss has one and we USE it ,an F250 would tear your Sweet toy in half

Bring it on.......own one first then post.......I have had the Fix Or Repair Daily trucks and the trucks built by Government Motors and that exactly why I am now a proud owner of a TUNDRA..... B)

Bring it on.......own one first then post.......I have had the Fix Or Repair Daily trucks and the trucks built by Government Motors and that exactly why I am now a proud owner of a TUNDRA..... B)

Like many Toy owners your heads so far up your ass you wouldent say anything bad about your overpriced overrated pig on fuel anyhow ,time will tell

Edited by North East Shark