MTBF'S 2 WEEK REPORT

MCTFisher9120

AWESOME report buddy!

You did your homework, caught some GIANT bass ( the bowfin are really cool to! ) , and my favorite part is the fact that you took your little cousin out and got her into some fish....not to mention the fact that you were able to put your pops onto some good fish also! I am envious of you brother. Hard to beat two weeks spent like that! You're a good big cousin, big brother, a heck of a son, and a future bass tournament contender!

Thanks a lot for the report.

Cheers,

Ryan

AWESOME report buddy!

You did your homework, caught some GIANT bass ( the bowfin are really cool to! ) , and my favorite part is the fact that you took your little cousin out and got her into some fish....not to mention the fact that you were able to put your pops onto some good fish also! I am envious of you brother. Hard to beat two weeks spent like that! You're a good big cousin, big brother, a heck of a son, and a future bass tournament contender!

Thanks a lot for the report.

Cheers,

Ryan

Thanks for all the reply's everbody, it was a great fulfilling trip!

I just wanted to say thanks to you Ryan for your kind words, now with 4 years of college comes tight budgets but hey all the more time to perfect my skills and get ready for a possible future of small time tournys and fun fishing. I like to think that because of me my brother has started to fish more after i bought him a rod, same deal with my cousin, i got her into fishing and she lives on a lake and never fished before :o

Anyway, just wanted to say a special thanks to you because well I don't often think of the appreciation that my dad, brother, and friends and family show me when I take them fishing and get them onto fish. This Thursday-Monday I'm going up to a friends cottage up on the Georgian Bay and I have more teaching to do up there lol.

It will be fun and as always expect a report!

Tightlines,

MTBF

Edited by Mike The Bass Fisher

Great job on the largies. They look way heavier than you say. Lets just call the big one a five pounder !

Every good fisherman knows how to exagerate or just plain out lie !

Thumbs up

lol, sure bud. I forget to type up the weights correctly but for the record 4.10lbs is the same as 4lbs 10oz...Next time I'll type out the weights better but hey my Rapala Digital don't lie...too bad it would lie 6 oz's or so so that bass would be a 5lb'r

:D

MTBF

Edited by Mike The Bass Fisher