Few muskies from my trip to Ontario

mattyk

Well my trip to Canada ended and it was too short for me. I was able to get out and fish 4 times in the Kawartha area. All 4 times I was able to land a musky, nothing large, but pretty fun to have a fish on the end of the line. I had several large follows on a double cow girl and some big spinner baits, and they followed on the 8 a couple of times but no takers. I trolled, and nothing. I threw suicks, manta's, cow girls, grim reapers, believers, etc with no luck. So I down sized a little bit to a smaller crank bait and all my fish came on the same lure. I also caught a walleye and a nice largemouth on the same bait.

gallery_396_174_22707.jpg

gallery_396_174_76551.jpg

gallery_396_174_105095.jpg

Edited by Mattk

I dunno if you went to pigeon lake or now but ive landed a few nice ones in there. i goto a lake often where you can catch 10 musky on a good day (all under 6-7lbs) a few monsters a year. seems to be the way she goes. its a small lake tho. lots of fun, you see more fish than you catch. topwater is riveting, when you not reelin in the skis its the bass. i hope the musky are hungry next week.

have a great night!

go leafs go.