New to these parts!

EvilCooke

Hello everyone!

Been browsing these boards for awhile now, but have recently seen a couple threads about my hometown the Hammer. So I thought what better time to join, say hello, and maybe make a few new fishing buddies in the process.

My name is Levi, I'm 26, born and raised in Hamilton, and have a passion for Bass fishing. If anyone is from the Hamilton area and looking for someone to go bassin with at the harbour or surrounding area, let me know :D (ps. no axe murderers :P)

cheers!

Sorry ive been known to wield the axe now n then.

untill i see a report of someone landing 5 or 6 LM bass in an hour or two on these piers i'll stick to fishing outside the concrete jungle.

yeah to be honest I don't fish at the harbour, but I'm not above it or anything, just have a lot of ponds in the area that produce, so I have no need to :)

welcome to the board

axes are too labour intensified :o so i use a chainsaw nowadays ;) ....thanks to the UMU ( Underground Murderers Union ) Local 666

Good Luck ( getting away)

I'll take my ruddy great axe over my chainsaw any day. Welcome to the demented zone :lol:

The harbour can have some interesting fishing.

yeah to be honest I don't fish at the harbour, but I'm not above it or anything, just have a lot of ponds in the area that produce, so I have no need to :)

Is that so? haha

ive been eyeballing some areas that i think may produce some bass but the redhill express is going right thru it.

what area of hamilton are you in?