Electric down riggers

misfish

Whos got the best bang for the buck out there?

I want an electric rigger,with auto stop duel rod holder.

I know it,s probly prime time to buy one so the prices are not at thier lowest.

What are you using and whats the benifits with your brand.

I know I can buy some big jon manuals and turn them into electrics,but been there done that.

Thanks

I'd go with the scotty propacks if i had to do it again...

I've got walker electrics on mine with dual rodholders and swivel and tilt up bases...

1 is a temp sense unit also...

you don't need 2 rodholders to be honest with you...

with dipsys, copper and lead core, there's no reason to run 2 off the rigger...

i run walker tournament series...i like to stack so i use the two rod holders all the time ..

Things i like about the walkers as opposed to the canons and scottys ....very very very fast getting your cannonballs up and out of the away...i had issues with one unit and NO questions asked my unit was swaped out without a hesatation..

The canons were indestructible but extremely slow ...they do come with some real nice features though ...digi troll....lots of bells and whistles

Scottys make a great rigger ....but ive never owned any ...and i think they stopped making the foot control pedal for them ...

Big Jons ..someone else will have to chime in on them ..

No Problem ...funny ...i have about three sets of the walker releases...but i never use them ...i use scottys...lol..go figure..(Im just used to them ..and the ones ya get a CT ) cant remeber thier name....if your going to stack ...make sure you get the scotty stackers though ...far supeior in my mind

Good luck ...let us know what ya end up getting ..

he is saying ...if ya want to pay 30 and only offer 20 and he squeezes ya for 25 ...then yer still ahead by 5 and everyone is peachy...

there he was ...gone !!

over dare

neer da beech

privit no fishin

lord tundererin geeeeeeesus bye.....

he is saying ...if ya want to pay 30 and only offer 20 and he squeezes ya for 25 ...then yer still ahead by 5 and everyone is peachy...

there he was ...gone !!

over dare

neer da beech

privit no fishin

lord tundererin geeeeeeesus bye.....

CLASSIC

Thanks for da laugh.

If you happen to snag a small scotty stacker release off of the 7th or 8th of Oro or thereabouts that'll be the one I donated a couple of weeks back.Tried to adjust it hanging over the side and unhooked the dang thing by accident.Kinda ruined my bottom bouncing plans that day.

Kerry