the grass gator load n cut!!

at 16? wow you must be doing something wrong...

i worked as a macanics assistant... 3 of our main macanics are laid off and 2 macanic assistants. i did not do anything wrong ang that was an ignorant post. the economic crisis hit us hard here in sudbury. you should think before you speak. that pisses me off.

i would go fishing but my dad is a police officer on the special responce unit and my mother is in afganistan. so i go mabea twice a week. another jerkoff comment.

!

I still need to pick up my SHAMWOW !!!! also, have you saw the new knot-less hook ??? WEAAAK !

My girlfriends aunt gave us a shamwow and its the biggest crock of crap ive seen . Its basically jsut a chunk of felt. I tried soaking up some water and all it did was smear it around.

I also think the shamwow crazy eye guy killed billy mays :o

i worked as a macanics assistant... 3 of our main macanics are laid off and 2 macanic assistants. i did not do anything wrong ang that was an ignorant post. the economic crisis hit us hard here in sudbury. you should think before you speak. that pisses me off.

i would go fishing but my dad is a police officer on the special responce unit and my mother is in afganistan. so i go mabea twice a week. another jerkoff comment.

Im sorry to hear about your mother.But since youve got here youve irritated some people including me. I didnt ask for your life story didnt ask for anything about you. And if you took me serious about the fishing thing thats your perogative .