coffee scent for plastics

hi patrick here,

i have been using senkos,zeros,stickbaits ...whatever you want to call them for a while now. i usally buy from strike king(zero) or gary yamamoto(senko) or even yum(dinger). as we know senkos arent the cheapest plastics on the market,so i started making my own. i have a mold and special plastic etc... i usally seal them in special ordered bags or ziplocks. we all know every bait company has their own scent like yum has lpt and berkley has powerbait and gulp and yamamoto i think has salt? i usaly spray my senkos in the bag so its like my little own bait. you can buy yum scent gulp scent powerbait the the 16 000 others. i was using strike kings patetented ''coffee'' scent tubes and they were hot! i was wondering, can you grind up some normal coffee beans and put them on your bait. i noticed strike king is one of the only ones who dont sell the scent on its own. has anyone tried this? a bonus is that if you spill a little bait on the boat carpet it will smell like coffee and not like @$$. ;)

thanks and good fishing!

Put the baits in a sealed bag of fresh ground coffee for a week or two. The scent will permeate the plastic.

We used to spread a can of ground coffee on the floor of meat hauling reefers. Even does a good job of blocking the odour from loads of fresh culled chicken.

wow lol, it sound like were makin up some sort of secret bait recepe.... who knows we might be on to something

cigerette butts

peanut butter

coffee

olive oil

garlic

=

succes

succes with keeping the zombies away maybe...I doubt with fishing