Is It Just Me

bigfish1965

I couldn't agree more Rick. I haven't had a day off since Mid August when it hasn't been raining!! I'm pretty much surrounded by trees, and my 3 acres are covered with leaves!!! Oh well i guess I'll just have to get them in the Summer.

That's strange. It's been bone dry in the Northwest of the province for several months now. I think I heard that Lake Superior is at an 80 year low, and all of its tribs have been reduced to a trickle. And there's concern about lack of well water this winter. Not good...

Guest mistyriver1

It isn't just you Rick, this is the worst fall I can remember :angry:

The only nice weekend since labor day was Thanksgiving and we had company so I couldn't fish. :glare:

I cannot recall a wetter autumn that this one. Still got leaves in the yard and cannot clean them up cause everything is too wet...

By a pair of wellies then put up on ur tootsies & grab a pair of garden gloves get urself out in the garden and rake them leaves up.....Pft...What an excuse......lol......... :D:D:P

Big grls blouse........ :lol::lol::lol::D

From the Thunder Bay Source

Local News

Water shortages loom

Tb News Source

Web Posted: 11/17/2006 7:54:19 PM

The Lakehead Region Conservation Authority is issuing a warning that water shortages could be on the way for some residents of the Thunder Bay area.

Low rainfall this summer, along with low precipitation levels over the past few months has led to the city receiving only half the precipitation it normally does.

Rural water users dependent on wells are especially at risk, and are asked to begin conservation efforts now.

As well, the Water Response team is asking all users to lower their consumption by as much as 20 per cent to head off any further problems this spring.

Another indication of just how serious the problem is, Lake Superior is at it's lowest level in over 80 years.