Hot Walleye Action Lower Grand

Fishmaster

Well all I can say is the Walleye fishing this summer on the Lower Grand has been hot ..Best lures Big Os & Wally Divers Fat Raps 9 fow 2.7 mph ...seems all the spots That I have been trying have been producing nice walleye this year ...all shapes and size ...here are a few pictures of the past couple of days ...Few for the table and lots released for you to catch ... ;)If you don't own a big boat for Lake Erie nows the time to get the tin boats out for Walleye on the Lower Grand ....

P1010196.jpg

DSC05865.jpg

P1010201.jpg

DSC05866.jpg

P1010205.jpg

The not Wanted Ones LOL ;D

P1010195.jpg

P1010204.jpg

Edited by Fishmaster

Nice fish Steve, I see that wally diver in the one pic, is that the one with a light purple hue to it? If so, do you carry that in your store? It's a very good colour at BOQ as well and hard to find.

Well all I can say is the Walleye fishing this summer on the Lower Grand has been hot ..Best lures Big Os & Wally Divers Fat Raps 9 fow 2.7 mph ...seems all the spots That I have been trying have been producing nice walleye this year ...all shapes and size ...here are a few pictures of the past couple of days ...Few for the table and lots released for you to catch ... ;)If you don't own a big boat for Lake Erie nows the time to get the tin boats out for Walleye on the Lower Grand ....

With action that hot somebody should open a charter business there.

Jim

Nice fish Steve, I see that wally diver in the one pic, is that the one with a light purple hue to it? If so, do you carry that in your store? It's a very good colour at BOQ as well and hard to find.

Should be more Eriedesient Wallydivers in this week :D

With action that hot somebody should open a charter business there.

Jim

To Busy on Lake Erie Chartering for Big Walleye besides that I would never charter for Walleye on the Grand ...I might keep 6 Walleye from the River all Year the rest are C&R :D