back from from lake temagami

moose

back from a work weekend on lake temagami, was sunny cold and only a little rain frdiay night, still some ice on shorelines high on the rocks and a little snow here and there in the bush, bugs werent really out at all, if it doesnt warm up fast it will be a cold long weekend and opener fo r fishing, if i remember last yr it snow ed 2 of the days i was there on long weekend last yr . good luck to every one next weekend, water is really high most docks and boat house have water on them

Thanks Malcolm.. knew the water was gonna be way up like last year when it was on our lawn.

Still hoping to make it up by the long weekend.. but only time, and Dr appointments, will tell here.

YES... 3 inches of snow last year on the long weekend. Of course I'd promised Leah a coffee from town the night before and had to shovel the steel boat seat off to go get it in the am ...

Edited by irishfield

Thanks Malcolm.. knew the water was gonna be way up like last year when it was on our lawn.

Still hoping to make it up by the long weekend.. but only time, and Dr appointments, will tell here.

YES... 3 inches of snow last year on the long weekend. Of course I'd promised Leah a coffee from town the night before and had to shovel the steel boat seat off to go get it in the am ...

You don't have a coffee pot in your camp? :huh:

should have got the temagami taxi to deliver from the shell station

ya the water was high dont know i fyou know where ketchuneny is , i know wayne knows but the water was up on his grass at the edge when rick and i went by in boat , cold weather , hope it warms up for campers

it would have been cold for the 2 canoes we saw in diamond on friday around noon