steelhead season recap.

silvio

The fish that started the season... little notty shaker caught during the salmon run... it was a sign of things to come.

003.jpg

what came next...

silvio3.jpg

silvio23.jpg

silvio18.jpg

LOL

silvio19.jpg

silvio13.jpg

Old pb

nov1308001.jpg

nov1308004.jpg

nov1308009.jpg

HPIM0070.jpg

New pb

DSCI0220.jpg

DSCI0219.jpg

DSCI0214.jpg

DSCI0207.jpg

DSCI0297.jpg

DSCI0266.jpg

DSCI0262.jpg

DSCI0269.jpg

DSCI0278.jpg

DSCI0291.jpg

DSCI0300.jpg

DSCI0323-1.jpg

DSCI0327-1.jpg

DSCI0333.jpg

DSCI0346.jpg

DSCI0336-1.jpg

DSCI0338-1.jpg

DSCI0340-1.jpg

DSCI0342-1.jpg

DSCI0351.jpg

DSCI0353.jpg

DSCI0358.jpg

DSCI0356-1.jpg

DSCI0347-1.jpg

DSCI0400.jpg

DSCI0398.jpg

DSCI0364.jpg

DSCI0365.jpg

DSCI0368.jpg

DSCI0369.jpg

DSCI0370.jpg

DSCI0371.jpg

DSCI0374.jpg

DSCI0377.jpg

DSCI0382.jpg

DSCI0386.jpg

DSCI0387.jpg

DSCI0388.jpg

DSCI0390.jpg

DSCI0389.jpg

DSCI0391.jpg

DSCI0393.jpg

DSCI0405.jpg

DSCI0408.jpg

DSCI0411.jpg

DSCI0415.jpg

couldn't get any better.

DSCI0320-1.jpg

geez Silvio, stop posting pics you took in 2007 and pretend that you caught all that fish this year :P

it's too bad i have to work this week, would have loved to join you guys on the overnight trip, my first few encounters with the steelies on the pin was awesome, I must entice a few carp to take my offering on the pin this year.

Great report buddy, and also thank you for helping me get started. Once the trout season slows lets go get some carp.

Nice Silvio! definitely a succesful season.

How come you are capping it at that? Still lots of drop-backs to be had, or are you moving on to another species?

Never would I think I would get bored of fishing steelhead but this season I did. I might head out a bit more but I think I am going to work my :asshat: off and buy a boat.

Vic well get some carp on the pin when the time comes. Let me know when your free me and mike will guide you to chrome. I enjoyed watching the blank stare on your face when you hooked your first steelhead... made the time mike Berge and I spend re rigging you and helping you worth it. Usually when I rig my dad up he just screws it up somehow was nice for a change to have someone make use of it lol. And for the 07 time stamp on my cam… I was to busy getting fish to change it :P

Great orgy of Chrome! Great fishing with you this season.

With that said, I'm asking for a formal apology for what you did in the car the other day...You know what I'm talking about.

The rainshadow is mine till I get one

Great orgy of Chrome! Great fishing with you this season.

With that said, I'm asking for a formal apology for what you did in the car the other day...You know what I'm talking about.

The rainshadow is mine till I get one

Lol Bud on the way home I let another one go almost killed myself forgot I locked the windows lol.

Some of those are quite the beasts. Nice work!!!

I think it will be a long time before i get bored of of the steelies. Definately go for a boat though, its very nice just chilling and reeling in a monster every now and again on a gorgeous summer afternoon.

Looks like a great season. This year was definitely my best steelheading season. I finally made the switch to the pin in October, and learned far more this season about trout and reading water than any other season thus far. btw your jigs are deadly.