where to get NY state license?

uglyfish

im stayin at the great wolf lodge next weekend, and my tourney season starts the following weekend out opf buffalo. so i need to get my license and figured while im in the falls ill run across and get it.

my question is, where is the closest place i can get it when i go across the boarder? wanna try and make the trip short and sweet.

thanks

thanks guys, was hoping to find a big place like dicks or gander mtn, but none are close to that area, dude's lol. oh well, walmart it is, at least i can get it! and should make the gf happy, no big fishing store to spend money in lol.

Can someone please help me with the math on this one :dunno:

Wayne + Darryl + Gander MT = Short and Sweet :wallbash::wallbash:

I can't for the life of me figure that one out :lol: I think I maybe missing an X and Y component there with X = significant other and Y= baseball bat :lol::lol::P

Anyway have fun guys if you do get together.

Can someone please help me with the math on this one :dunno:

Wayne + Darryl + Gander MT = Short and Sweet :wallbash::wallbash:

I can't for the life of me figure that one out :lol: I think I maybe missing an X and Y component there with X = significant other and Y= baseball bat :lol::lol::P

Anyway have fun guys if you do get together.

LOL! yea, the wife would have my head on a platter if i went and spent a bunch MORE on tackle lol. but, didnt see waynes m,essage till just now, and i had a round of golf this morning, and now my kids bday party lol. so sadly, i did not go. im gonna shoot across next weekend. hope ya had fun wayne, and bring me back somethin nice!!