Extreme Tubo Rig *A MUST LOOK*

Roninramirez

http://www.tacklewarehouse.com/videos/ETR.html?pcode=ETR

Shinichi Fukae of Mineola, Texas, claimed the $100,000 first-place check at the 2006 Wal-Mart FLW Tour season-opener on Lake Okeechobee, he played a little game of cat and mouse.

This is nothing like you have ever seen before. And by the looks of it, it has extreme potential getting BIG Bass out of there holes.

But it looks like a kids toy.

Thanks for blowing my cover as possing as a OFC member. Geezzz . I was about to offer a 99% employee discount on Shimano Core 100MG & 100MGFV.

But seriously guys that Kinder Surprise lure could be an advantage over tough situations and as for working for thetackelwareshouse.com I wish !!!

Another resource site is http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=TheLureTour&view=videos

They feature underwater footage of lures, so you know what action they produce before buying.

I don't mind advertisements as long as they're relevant, which I think this one is, and not spammy, which I also think this one is. Whether this poster works for an advertiser or not I don't think its that important, what is important is what their post contains which I found to be somewhat relevant. If anything, this could show the advertiser the potential of this board. I think this board has HUGE advertising potential, I've seen a few good targeted ads in the banner but I still have to say I don't click on most, they've gotta be real good to get my click.

But back to the video, I was expecting to see a fish hit the bait... did I miss something? It's the result that gets people 'hooked' thats why people can sell a piece of plastic (the line dancer I think) for money because people see a big fish and say COOOOL I can do that too!!!

Edited by Bass Killer

Dont Bother. I got roped into buying that last fall. The thing is junk. Tacklewarehouse even has them on sale now from the previous higher price. They are still a great bunch of guys to do business with. Its for bedding fish I think. I caught fish on it but not that great. If you want a realalistic craw, Try buying the Huddle Bug. I have great success with them.