IRON MAIDEN

BITEME

Anybody going to see Flight 666 at the Scotia Bank Theater in Toronto next Tuesday night

if you are into it the tickets are going fast

It should be a good show all 5.1 and hi def in select theaters across the planet for 1 night

30+ years of road grinding and they played like it was the early eighties

even if you arent a metal fan the behind the scenes stuff will be good im sure

so Tuesday night i will go on an earth bound flight with captain bruce and his band of Merry Killers

been waiting months for this to come out

check out the site pretty impressive for being over 50 clean and mean :worthy:

http://www.ironmaiden.com/

seen them last march best show yet , bruce rocked the house!

I was considering going to this, but I can't really afford it at the moment. I'd be more desperate to go had I not gone to see them last March. Easily the best show I've ever attended.

I was at the ACC last March as well. First ever Iron Maiden show for me. Awesome show.

Got there early and Bruce was back stage talking to a couple of guys. They spotted me pointing the camera and tried

to stand in front of him to block my view. Then, he walked right by me (standing at the tunnel) to go get ready for the show, but I wasn't prepared for it and missed the opportunity for a pic.

Had the first seat at the right front corner of the stage, near the bands entrance/exit tunnel.

Got some nice pics and video. A few pics and video of them clowning around back stage too.

Bruce looked right at me a number of times during the show (with camera at the ready), then made a comment during the show about people and their audio/visual/picture/digital stuff and it was obvious it ticked him off a bit. Then told the fans he couldn't do anything about it, but they knew who the people were and could do something. It's probably a good thing I didn't try and stop him for a pic when he walked by.