NF--- Britain's Got Talent does it again!

bigfish1965

This really goes to show you just how much talent goes completely unnoticed. This woman could easily have lived the second half of her life without anyone ever knowing what she was capable of.

Makes you wonder just how many examples like this are out there.

A-Men, thats why some of these shows are Popular, unfortunately, She"ll be a fly by nite.

A-Men, thats why some of these shows are Popular, unfortunately, She"ll be a fly by nite.

Perhaps, but at least she got her 15 minutes of fame. Now it's up to her what she does with it. If she has the will & the personality to match the talent she might ride it for a while. Ya gotta love rags to riches stories.

JF

Wow, she is so amazing. Actually brought tears of joy for her. Just Amazing and a feel good story.

Thanks

I'm glad I wasn't the only one that had a tear or two of joy for that wonderful woman!! :clapping:

Here's a good clip from the Larry King show!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1sJyLkFU_A...player_embedded

I'm glad I wasn't the only one that had a tear or two of joy for that wonderful woman!! :clapping:

Here's a good clip from the Larry King show!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1sJyLkFU_A...player_embedded

All in my family are blessed with a good ear for music. It makes us a pita to have around when folks go off on spontaneous bursts of musical enthusiasm cuz we're critical buttheads. She nails the notes, and can do it a capella which is really hard. Of course I haven't been able to produce the sounds my ear likes for years. My pore old vocal chords are hardened from years of scotch, pipe and cigar smoke, but fortunately they don't affect the hearing. She really does have a nice voice, good range, and a great ear. She could be the next unseen singing star a la the young Chinese girl at the olympics ...or..... she could be the next great character player in movie and stage musicals. I hope she gets a break. She seems like a nice person. I'm glad she's at least getting her kicks for now.

JF

Edited by JohnF

All in my family are blessed with a good ear for music. It makes us a pita to have around when folks go off on spontaneous bursts of musical enthusiasm cuz we're critical buttheads. She nails the notes, and can do it a capella which is really hard. Of course I haven't been able to produce the sounds my ear likes for years. My pore old vocal chords are hardened from years of scotch, pipe and cigar smoke, but fortunately they don't affect the hearing. She really does have a nice voice, good range, and a great ear. She could be the next unseen singing star a la the young Chinese girl at the olympics ...or..... she could be the next great character player in movie and stage musicals. I hope she gets a break. She seems like a nice person. I'm glad she's at least getting her kicks for now.

JF

Even maybe the next

EDDY EDDY EDDY EDDY

The Eagle

Perhaps, but at least she got her 15 minutes of fame. Now it's up to her what she does with it. If she has the will & the personality to match the talent she might ride it for a while. Ya gotta love rags to riches stories.

JF

Potts became a multiplatinum, with album sales in the millions and probably rolls on a carpet of money after his appearance on the show. Yesterday, there was an article on Forbes.com about Susan Boyle likely being able to do the same in the very near future if she plays her cards right.

Edited by j ace