Dunnville Report

nancur373

Well, headed to Dunnville yesterday for the frist time with Jose (Alie Goby) for company. Morning started off goos with a shore lunch. Bacon and toast that is. Looked like I was staying for a week with all the gear I brought. Stove, BBQ, kettle, coffee perk, etc. We met up with a few guys there not from the board but hopefully soon. I caught the first fish of the day. I'm like yeah, my first cat. Then it came out of the water and I'm like yeah, my first carp. 28 inches 11lb 2oz. Pretty cool.

100_0730.jpg

100_0732.jpg

Later on Jose hooked into a cat 26inches 6lb 15oz

100_0734.jpg

No more fish for us two the rest of the day. Two of the other guys beside us caught one each. 10lber and 11lber. All 3 cats were kept by them for the smoker.

We had a great day, sorry yours got cut short Jose. Will definatly do that again. I still need to get my first cat.

Curt

I had my daughter with me her boyfriend was just diagnosed with full blown cancer so I had no choice but to leave , I have to start tying things to myself! .....in that time I was there they were really hitting!

Edited by fishinFanatic69

I had my daughter with me her boyfriend was just diagnosed with full blown cancer so I had no choice but to leave , I have to start tying things to myself! .....in that time I was there they were really hitting!

Sorry to hear the news. Wish everyone well.