Need a lot of hooks? a link

Guest skeeter99
i wish i could find my favourite gamakatsu hooks in bulk... from somewhere that will actually ship to canada... i'm stuck buying them in packages of 12... and at $7 a pop, it would be a small fortune to replace all my hooks.

12 for $7 that is cheap

the ones I use are 5 for $6.95

buggers put 5 in package so you have to buy 2 packs so you can do 2 or 3 baits

Some of the pricing on the single packs is stiff for some hooks, especially when your getting 5 in a pack. My buddy ordered jig hooks through these people after I made him a copy of the flyer they sent me some years ago. Tough to buy in 1000 quantities though unless you can get a few people that fish hard to do it.

We would order the Mustad 32746BLN about 75 bucks per K with shipping and taxes, about half what it was costing us buying them buy the hundred.

The Gammie 604`s here sell for 32-35 bucks a hundred? and there isn`t many places near here that stock them, usually a mail order deal too. Just a bit more than half price when you buy a thousand. Not many people use that many though.

Just a thought, throwing out old stuff in the desk, found some cool rabbit hair jigs I had forgotten about, dude gave me a freebie when I placed a large order for some of his other jigs.

Edited by OhioFisherman

Just picked up 400 Mustad Triple Grip hooks from Hagens, the price including the shipping to US address was $78 Cdn, a far cry from 9 hooks for $4.99....

I'm sure Hagens will ship to Canada.

Looking forward to sure fire hookingpower with these babies.

Paul can you fill another tackle bag to go with your tube bait bag so the next time I carry it I'll have even weight distribution :D

LOL Phil don`t think you could handle two. Didn`t have a clue what you guys had some I packed heavy, a lot of good it did us? You do look great holding them silver bass! Got a couple-3 other bags just don`t need to usually carry that much around.

I knew I was going to be with 3 strong young lads?