Silver Lake - Maberly

irishfield

..for anyone that drives #7 or lives in the area. A few more days and the ice will be gone. Open right by the park into the stream and starting to let go at shore around the picnic area. Was gonna ice fish it on my way thru.. both ways.. yesterday, but I'll buy a fish first before walking on that ! :o

I fished it last year on March 26th and the ice was 33" thick !!

Edited by irishfield

..for anyone that drives #7 or lives in the area. A few more days and the ice will be gone. Open right by the park into the stream and starting to let go at shore around the picnic area. Was gonna ice fish it on my way thru.. both ways.. yesterday, but I'll buy a fish first before walking on that ! :o

What, no pictures :P

:D Left at 10:30am and we wuz running behind going to Ottawa (thanks to daughter that had a lightbulb go off in Peterborough while sitting in A&W realizing she hadn't renewed her drivers licence and it was her birthday, so we did that in the 'boro)..... and then I was trying to make Kaladar for some nice squeeky cheese curds before 9pm coming back. Made it at 8:55 and it was my supper for the trip home by 1am!

So NOPE.. no pictures ! lol

:D Left at 10:30am and we wuz running behind going to Ottawa (thanks to daughter that had a lightbulb go off in Peterborough while sitting in A&W realizing she hadn't renewed her drivers licence and it was her birthday, so we did that in the 'boro)..... and then I was trying to make Kaladar for some nice squeeky cheese curds before 9pm coming back. Made it at 8:55 and it was my supper for the trip home by 1am!

So NOPE.. no pictures ! lol

Much snow left in the bush near Sharbot lake ? we have a hunt camp north of there ( hwy 509)

Gotta love that commute to school ! Have to go get Matt the end of April in the Soo only to have him head off to Kenora 2 weeks later! Thinkin he might be flying :D

TB

Much snow left in the bush near Sharbot lake ? we have a hunt camp north of there ( hwy 509)

Gotta love that commute to school ! Have to go get Matt the end of April in the Soo only to have him head off to Kenora 2 weeks later! Thinkin he might be flying :D

TB

NO snow that I saw Dave !

Kristal had to come home for her BF's grandmother's funeral. I'd planned to fly her back to Ottawa.. but Mother Nature had other ideas. Now I have to go back for her in two weeks or so for her summer off to work... maybe this time thru I'd better stop and visit my mother before I'm disowned! :D

Edited by irishfield

No snow eh ! thats a surprise maybe need to take a drive in around easter .We got some serious bridge work to do on our road this year and curious to see how many trees are down .

Also hoping we fixed our roof leak and sagging wall .

Now if I wait till May I can take a rod along :D and the bug spray

TB

made it to kaladr for squeeky cheese thingys did ya, I usually make the trip to empire in warkworth for the same thing lol.

My lake is starting to split i figure four or five more days for the main part of sturgeon to break open.

Next time your in the area stop over in dunsford, fishendevil living at my house now which is about 25 minutes from peterpatch will have a cold one for ya