Service Mater in Midland

motv8tr

The insurance adjuster just left, said they will approve my claim for water damage due to a leaking roof. They weren't able to figure out where the water came in, ie: it's not obvious...they figure ice damning. They are sending out a guy from Service Master in Midland to take a closer look and dertime the full damage. The adjuster indicated that they may want to relocate me for the work as he feels it will be extensive. With the dogs and cats this could prove difficult to say the least.

I'm just wondering if anyone here has any experience with these guys, and anything good or bad about them....

Thanks

Maureen

I can't say much about Service Master, but my Insurance Company uses both Them and Paul Davis restoration.

I had a choice, and went with Paul Davis for my claim based on word of mouth....

I'm not exsactly pleased with them Either....

Not sure If Service master is any better to be honest?

All I can say is no matter who does the work, be involved, present, and MAKE them explain every detail of what they are doing.....

Some things are covered, some are not, so my advice would be to not let them touch any thing until you have it confirmed as being covered with your insurance adujuster.

Don't forget these guys get paid for the work they do.

The more they do, the more they get paid....even if its not nessasary or covered.

Thanks Wayne, I tried to look up local complaints but found none, all the complaints I found were in the States with one exception. I'll ask more from the Insurance company after he comes in and determines all that needs to be done. I hope to be able to stay here during the work period, but again will make that decision when I know more.

Maureen