Polarized glasses

ColdH20guy

Guys,

Went for a browse in a few stores today; saw these Berkley polarized sunglasses in Wal-Mart; came up at $11 at the cashier! I know you 'get what you pay for' but they feel great......sorry the pic isnt that great but you get the idea..may pick up a second pair..also picked up some 'bobber stops' to rig up a slip bobber no I know what they are for!

thanks guys

Let us know how they pan out dude!

I was in the Bahamas this January fishing with a friend and was using cheaper $15 polarized shades (that I've sworn by for the past few years) and she kept saying "THERE'S THE SCHOOL OVER THERE" and I'm thinking I'm blind, can't see poop, this happened over and over that day and finally she goes, try my shades instead...WHAM - THERE THEY ARE! I could see the school plain as day! So needless to say when I have the money I'm going to buy myself a good expensive pair of shades. But for now my $15 walmart glasses will do the trick. (they're not the berkley ones)

Cheers,

UF

Higher end optics really do make a difference.

I've always just used a pair of El Cheapos, but not anymore.

I have a pair of Costa Del Mar's that I absolutely love. The difference is amazing, and something that you need to witness for yourself.

I also have a pair of Oakley Half Jackets and a paid of Electric Visual BSG's that are absolutely amazing!

Get yourself a lanyard or a strap if you're worried about droppin em.

Keep an eye on www.steepandcheap.com for Costa Del Mar's. Thye come up frequently. I think I paid about $50 for mine, brand new in box with hard case.

I second checking out steepandcheap.com. They often have costa del mars as well as oakleys and other brands for good deals. I just picked up a pair of polarized oakleys from 75 with taxes and shipping. They also have great deals on all kinda of outdoor gear! I just wish there was a site like that for fishing and hunting gear.

I second checking out steepandcheap.com. They often have costa del mars as well as oakleys and other brands for good deals. I just picked up a pair of polarized oakleys from 75 with taxes and shipping. They also have great deals on all kinda of outdoor gear! I just wish there was a site like that for fishing and hunting gear.

Never bought anything from them, but you can give this a try:

www.camofire.com