Replacement bearings

buckster

I have an older float reel that i wanna put back in action..... Sometimes the oldies are the goodies! Its an LG custom tackle float reel. I tried ang spec and tom didnt have the right bearings. Anyone know where i would be able to find these bearing. Im located in vaughan.

Thanks.

Buckster

You could try contacting the company directly, found this on the web, not sure if it is recent info or the right company but it's worth a try.

L G Custom Tackle

2399 Nebo Rd Rr 2

Mount Hope ON, L0R 1W0

Phone #: 905-679-6143

Fax #: 905-679-6094

Key contact: Lorne Green , Owner

Thanks dudes...... i eneded up getting them at canadian bearings around dixie and derry rd. They only had open bearings in my size. Put them in and the reel is mint. I might try to see if i can find a sealed set and the above locations. Thanks again!

Thanks dudes...... i eneded up getting them at canadian bearings around dixie and derry rd. They only had open bearings in my size. Put them in and the reel is mint. I might try to see if i can find a sealed set and the above locations. Thanks again!

I was going to say Canadian Bearing. They can get you anything, they'll have to order it in though. I used to use them for suspension bearings all the time in my dirtbikes. So much cheaper then OEM (And it's the exact same thing)

They should be able to get you some Barden/F.A.G bearings..

Edited by BillM

Guest steel'n'esox

Lornes reel was a similar knockoff to the stanton, if its the LGcustom 2, which like a stanton was a spoked reel, I believe he also had a streammaster knockoff as well, which was a solid spool, I have a LG2 reel that doesnt free spin like it did when knew, but Im a little older and slower and my brain doesnt work like it use to so me and my LG2 are quite comfortable together.