Stores that sell Helly Hansen Float Suits?

Jet

If you are up Barrie way, Simcoe Bait and tackle have all sizes and they are $229.

Thanks for tip. Yea I will be up that way Saturday on Simcoe. Do you know if they carry the Alpha suit? I presume the $229 is for the Delta correct?

Just a question I was looking to buy a suit myself. Are these Helly Hansen better than the Mustang type. Are they warm as well?

This is what I noticed after initially leaning towards the mustang. For practically the same price at Lebaron, the Mustang Classic ($284) has a better hood but only a few pockets.

The Alpha ($279) has a ton of pockets, neoprene cuffs, better fastening systems on sleeves and ankles, several tightening straps and suspenders which is great when things get to warm as it will keep things from falling down.

It also felt as thought he insulation was more substantial.

For the money, the Alpha had much more value.

Edited by Jet

If you get the proper size, you should have no issues moving around. That said, stop in at Lebaron and check it out. They have both. Try sitting down, bending, pretend you're cutting holes in the ice, and I'm sure you'll have a good idea if its comfortable for you.

I see that crappy tire has the two piece Mustang on sale for 124.99 each piece. Are the one piece better?

Contact Hirks for a price on the MS-185, I'm sure you will be happy.

Jet, I thought so too. Do you find the one piece mobile enough to fish comfortably?

I do. I'm 6' tall and was 185LB when I went to Hirks to try some on. I went with an XL so I had the room to bend and not tear the arse out if I bent over. They sell both brands too...