London Fishing, Boat and Leisure Show

SlowPoke

With all the talk about poor deals, parking, shrinking attendance; I thought I would add some promotion for the London Show. I've attended the last few years and it's as good or better each year!

There are very few non-outdoor related exhibits. My only complaint is not finding any ATM's!

Most of the boats are for fishing but there are several big ones there the kids like to explore. There is also camping trailers, tent trailers and ATV's. Plenty of fishing stores including Wally's (they have had some awesome deals!), Angling Outfitters (Emil saved a ton on downriggers last year).

Come on out and support my local fishing show!

http://www.boatcottagefishingshow.com/main.htm

Fri Feb 20 12PM-9PM

Sat Feb 21 10AM 7PM

Sun Feb 22 10AM-5PM

Plenty of free parking

Adults $10

Seniors $8.00

Kids (6-12) $3.00

Western Fair Grounds

MAP: http://tinyurl.com/cx9s5m

A group of us will be meeting for breakfast before the show on Saturday at 9AM

The Big City Diner

MAP: http://tinyurl.com/dx5u8k

Edited by SlowPoke

Hey Brian,

Hope you've kept me two tickets :whistling: Not sure if it'll be there but a good deal on Depth Raider might entice me :thumbsup_anim:

Anyone at the show that might be selling those? Josh?

And yes those MAG10's were the deal of the century last year at the London show.

Despite the extra drive it seems to be the better show to attend.

Cheers,

Ice Fisherman

will there be anyone selling boat seats and pedestals there? How about trolling motors?

There are several marine exhibitor that will be there like Hully Gully, Ships Ahoy Marine & Maple City for seats. Hully Gully & Ships Ahoy are both local shops so if they don't have stock at the show get them to check their stores for you.

For the trolling motors (assuming electric) stop by angling outfitter & angling sport.

Normally I would say to stop by the Forest City Fly Fishing Club booth so I could say hello but I'm not able to make it this year. :(

Would one expect to find a great deal on a boat here also?

Last year there were exceptional deals. With the Canuck buck on the slide, I don't know if there will be the same bargains. Last year I saw a nice 07' Lund (new/old stock) Sport Angler 1800 with a 90 4 stroke for $21. I would have bought it on the spot if...

A - I had the money

B - If I had the room for 2 boats

C - If I had permission

D - All of the above

My wife and I are bringing the little one down to London to see some friends next weekend. I wonder if I can sneak away for a few hours :whistling:

Please do Rob! PM me if you lost my cell number and maybe we can hook up.

Hey Brian,

Hope you've kept me two tickets :whistling:

LOL!! I gave away too many already, I have to pay for my kids to get in!

will there be anyone selling boat seats and pedestals there? How about trolling motors?

Probably me! I'm changing the seating in my boat and I'll have a couple like-new seats for sale. As for new products? Not sure about seats, I don't recall seeing them.

Trolling motors, almost sure there will be some there. I know Joc at Angling Outfitters should have some and he always has re-furbs for sale at the store. If you know what you want, deal with him at the show and pick it up at the store.

George you mentioned you have some boat seats what kind are they? Thanks Specialk

Slowpoke mentioned he has some almost new ones he will be selling, I didn't see them at the show. I ended picking some up at Bass Pro. Maybe PM him.