My ice hut is gone!!

Cudz

Went out to my hut on BBP and it is gone! Must have blown away. Maybe it is in Beaverton??

Iti s an old semi-portable, yellow, canvas sided 2 man hut. It was anchored down but with the melt and the strong wind combined with its light weight has obviously caused it to blow away.

If anyone sees a random hut blowing around can you contact me please

my hut number is HU2755 i think

the hut has the words "Hardwater Tony" written on it.

any help would be greatful. I don't want to get fined by the MNR.

thanks

This is a copy and paste from another site about a yellow hut a guy seen bening blown past him ,,,,,

Title - YELLOW HUT AT BP

"was out with a friend today and this hut all most hit us! as it zoomed by at about

30km/hr and toppeled about 100 yards away all in all I think it traveled about 600 yards south east from where it started out .....you might want to get your gear!!

I tried to up right it myself, but in the pouring rain I could not get enough grip

to get it done! I did how ever pick up all the stuff off the ice (two rods spool of

power pro line propane tank and other small stuff..cans... and put them in your hut! "

IS that describing your hut? If so that's too funny. I mean, it sucks about the hut but I guess it wasn't quite as secured and strong as previously thought. Guess you need to check up on the hut a bit more often. Lucky it didn't slam into someone or their hut.

I don't think it is my hut. My hut is in tatters. A bunch of pieces. I need to go clean up the area tonight.

Mine was yellow but I never leave anything inside of it. I always take out all my gear and my propane tank.

Must have been another yellow hut.

Maybe yellow huts are not good, will have to paint mine a different colour when I rebuild it.

I don't think it is my hut. My hut is in tatters. A bunch of pieces. I need to go clean up the area tonight.

Mine was yellow but I never leave anything inside of it. I always take out all my gear and my propane tank.

Maybe yellow huts are not good, will have to paint mine a different colour when I rebuild it.

Apparently chartreuse is all the rage!

Too bad to hear about your hut...good on you though for going out and cleaning up the debris :clapping: ....a lot of people would have just left it out there on the ice to eventually float away or sink :dunno::angry:

Too bad to hear about your hut...good on you though for going out and cleaning up the debris :clapping: ....a lot of people would have just left it out there on the ice to eventually float away or sink :dunno::angry:

I agree man,,,good job, sucks about your hut, but way to go for being someone who took the responsibility for it and got out there to clean it up :worthy::worthy: